Author Topic: Exploding Balls  (Read 30643 times)

buttFUCK

• Bbbrrraaaaapppp
    • View Profile
Exploding Balls
« on: May 10, 2011, 01:04:52 AM »
Bill's wife, Jean, spent many hours surfing the internet trying to find ways to spice up her husband's sexual activities.  She came across this one site that showed men injecting saline into their cocks, scrotum and even their testicles,  Jean read some stories about men castrating themselves. She found some had a lot of truth, while others were totally fiction.  Some of the pictures showed several men with their scrotums that was obviously empty.  One set of pictures showed a man actually castrating himself.  The first shot showed the man cutting his scrotum open.  The next showed his testicles hanging outside of his scrotum.  Another shot showed hemostate crushing his right testicle cord.  The next picture showe him holding his right testicle after he had cut it off.  Several shots showed him doing this to his left testicle, thereby totally castrating himself..  Just looking at the pictures got Jean really hot and she found she had her hand inside yer panties, roughly rubbing her swollen clitoris.  Removing her hand, Jean turned the computer off.

The followiing day, Jean went to a drug store to buy some of the saline that had been recommended in the stories on the internet.  Next she went to a farm supply store, where she bought several needles and syringes.  Going back home, Jean got back on the internet and read some more stories about men being castrated and/or having their cocks removed.  Jean wondered what a man would look like without a cock and balls, then she remembered something she had see earlier.  Going back to that area she had been before she went to the store.  Jean found the item she was looking for, a male that had been totally nullified.  Before she knew it, she was looking at a picture of a man that had his cock and balls removed, leaving his crotch totally smooth.  His urethra had been reloacted down between his legs so he had to sit down to go pee.

It was Friday and Bill did not have to work the following day, so Jean and him had alll weekend to play..  Bill was so easy going, he would do what ever his wife wanted, so when she suggested that he let her inject some saline into his testicles, Bill went along with her.  Getting undressed, Bill laid on the bed, waiting for Jean to get undressed.  After she was naked, Jean went into the bathroom to get the saline, needles and syringes. Coming back into the bedrom, Jean fitteda 22 gage needle onto a 3cc syringe, then filled it with saline.  Coming over to her husband, Jean asked, "Are you sure you wajt to go trough with this?"  "Yes," Bill replied, "Go ahead and get on with it before I change my mind."  Leaning over Bill, JHean grabbed hold of her husband's scrotum and forced his testicles down to the bottom.  With one nand holding his scrotum, she inserted the needle into his right testicles with the other.  Bill with stood the pain of the needle goint into his testicle.  As Jean continued pushing on the needle, she watched her husband's testicle dimpling until the needle broke through the hard outer crust and enter the soft inner meat.  The dimple the needle made on his testicle, popped back out when the needle went into his testicle.  "What does that feel like?" Jean asked, "Does it hurt?"  "A little, but I can stand the pain," Bo; replied, then watched his wife slowly inject the saline into his right testicle.  At first, Bill didn't feel anything, bht then the saline started hurting his testicle.  The pain became so bad, Bill had to stop Jean for a few minutes. Jean saw that she had injected only 1cc into the testicle.  After Bill recovered, he said, "Go ahead, continue."  Jean then injected the rest of the syringe of saline into Bill's testicle.  This time, she injected the last 2cc without having to stop.  She did the same thing to his left testicle.  "How does that feel?" Jean asked.  "My testicles feels a little tighter, but I don't feel any ill effects," Bill told her, feeling his saline filled testicles.  "Do you think you can handle another 3cc into each testicle?" Jean asked.  "I don't know, all we can do is try," Bill replied.  Filling the syringe again, she started injecting another 3cc into his right testicle and did the same thing to his left.  Other than his testicles feeling firmer, Bill didn't feel any pain.  Changing to a 30cc syringe and a 16 gage needle, Jean started injecting saline into Bill's scrotum.  Emptying the first syringe. Jean disconnected the syringe from the needle, leaving the needle stickihg into her husband's scrotum.  When she had the syringe refilled, she reattached it to the needle and injected another 30cc saline into Bill's scrotum.  Jean kept this up until she had injected six, four ounce bottles of saline into his scrotum, which now resembled a large grapefruit.  Standing up, Bill could feel the weight of the saline pulling his scrotum down.

Over the next several months, Jean continued using the saline on Bill's scrotum and testicles.  Also she continued surfing the internet.  She read a story about how a woman castrated her husband by saline injections.  The woman reported it took 15cc to explode the man's testicles.  That Friday night, Jean made Bill's favorite supper/  Before supper, Jean had fixed him several strong drinksk which made him high.  After supper Jean fixed him some more strong drinks.  After Bill finished the first drinjk, Jean told him to get undressed.  By the time Bill finished a third strong drink, he passed out on the bed.  Getting a knife out, Jean cut Bil'l's scrotum open, then popped her husband's testicles out the openings.  Looking at his raw testicles, Jean thought about what she was about to do to them.  Getting the saline out, she used a 30cc syringe with a 16 gage needle.  When she had the syringe full, she took hold of her husband's right testicle and slowly injected the saline into his right testicle.  At the 5cc point, she felt his testilce getitng firmer.  At the 10cc point, they felt rock hard. Bill started moaning in pain when Jean reached the 15cc point.  Bill's testicle exploded when she reached the 18cc point, giving a look at the inside of his testicle.  Filling the syringe again,  she stuck it into his left testicle.  This time, it took about 25cc to get his left testicle to explode.  Jean then left Bill's destoryed testicles hanging out of his scrotum.

In the morning, Bill woke up with a powerful hangover and it wasn't until he was toing piss, that he notice his now destroyed testicles hanging out side of his scrotum.  When he felt his testicles, he found that they were empty  Going into the front room, Bill found his wife sitting on the sofa. "What happened to my testicles?" Bill asked.  "I exploded them with saline last night,"  Jean replied in a manner which she would use to order a meal. "I read on the internet how a woman castrated her husband with salien and I wanted to see how much it would take to explode yours," Jean said, smiling, "Your right exploded at 15cc but your left took 25cc to explode." "Why didn't you just cut my testicles off?" Bill asked in a bitter tone. "I thought about that at first, but I wanted to have some fun with them and the saline was the bast way to go," Jean answered.

Over the next several monthes, Bill lost all interst in sex, as his cock started to shrink.  Jean had him take some strong estrogen pill, that made his cock shrink even more and he started developing breast.  Six month later, Jean remove his scrotum, as his testicles had shriveled up to nothing.  Also his cock has shriviled up to less than an inch long.  Jean then started dressing Bill in women's clothes, right down to panty hose and low heel shoes.  The more estrogen Bill took, he found his beard went away as did his chest hairs.

Jean's brother, George, who was 16, moved in with them after their parents had been killed in a traffic accident..  George asked what had happened to Bill.   Jean told George that she had castrated him and turned him into a woman and if he didn't behave,  she would do the same thing to him.

It was by accident that Jean discovered George was gay.  He loved to suck other men off and let them ass fuck him.  "How long have you been gay?" Jean asked.  "I was just eleven when I gave my first blow job," George said, "At first I didn't like it, but the longer I sucked men off, the more I enjoyed the act.  Also, I lost all interest in girls."  "Let me see what you have to offer, Jean told him.  George, reluctantly, removed his jeans and pulled his briefs down.  Jean saw her brother's cock wasn't that large, but his balls were above normal size.  George blushed the longer Jean fondled his balls.  "Oh,  I could really have so much fun with your tersticles," Jean said, giving both of his testicles a little squeeze.

Two monthes later, Jean made her move.  She had been hinting for several weeks that she would really enjoy injectting saline into George's testicles,  George just thought his sister was joking, but found out she wasn't kidding one night.   After a good meal, Jean had her brother remove all of his clothes, then gave him a beer.  After George finished his second beer, he was really high, as he watched his sister get out the saline, syringe ahd a 16 gage needle.  Jean filled the 10cc syringe with saline. Moving over to her brother, she traped his left testicle.  Jean found she had to push really hard to get the large 16 gage needle to go into  her brother's testicle..  She then slowly injected the entire 10cc of saline into her brother's left testicle.  She did the same with his right testicle..   Every morning after that, Jean injected 10cc saline into each of Georges's testicles.

Two weeks later, Jean got George drunk until he passed out.  Bill watched his wife cut her brother's scrotum, then popped his testicles out.  Using a 30cc syrnge and a 16 gage needle, she started injecting saline into her brother's left testicle.  Just as she was injecting the last of the saline into his testicle,  it exploded.  It only took 25cc to get his right testicle to explode.  Just as she had done with Bill, Jean left George's destroyed testicles hanging on the outside of his scrotum.  In the morning George discovered  he had been castrated and was happy.  He had always wanted to be castrated, but never had the nerve to do it himself.

THE END

Hello Ladies

Gustav

• Breastfeeding Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Exploding Balls
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 07:00:28 AM »
Tl;dr

w/ <3 frm Iceland

• large; in charge
  • E T bone bone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 10:08:52 AM »

jam

• large; in charge
  • ***************************************************************************************************
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 12:43:04 PM »
mate i read all it. funny as hel mate. excellent.

gay nigger irl

• large; in charge
  • ***************************************************************************************************
  • i take butt + cat pee or cat pee in your mouth + c
    • View Profile
    • absforums
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 03:45:46 PM »
make a vid of it and ill prob watch it

I only watch girl animes

• large; in charge
  • Proctor J. Semhouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 04:56:16 PM »
the oddest thing is that I had similar thoughts about two days ago.

:-[ :-[ :-[ I'm trying to quit sigs, but I can't :-[ :-[ :-[

Jaur

• large; in charge
  • Trapped in a blanket of bullshit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 11:27:56 PM »

Normal Looking Person

• lmao
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 11:28:22 PM »
short sarah posts are bad enough why would i read all that crap

I only watch girl animes

• large; in charge
  • Proctor J. Semhouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 11:33:06 PM »
Because she clearly didn't write it.

Normal Looking Person

• lmao
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 11:36:47 PM »
she thought it was worth posting though

I only watch girl animes

• large; in charge
  • Proctor J. Semhouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 11:39:02 PM »
Yeha, I blow at this whole devil's advocat thing

Jaur

• large; in charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 11:46:28 PM »
she thought it was worth posting though
exactly

buttFUCK

• Bbbrrraaaaapppp
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 12:30:19 AM »
i posted it in lou of what jam said about injecting saline into his ballsack and thought I should share this with whoever was interested
Hello Ladies

Jaur

• large; in charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 12:30:39 AM »
which was nobody

buttFUCK

• Bbbrrraaaaapppp
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 12:31:06 AM »
thats cool little guy
Hello Ladies